High-oleic sunflower oil (HOO) refined deodorized Highest Grade is an oil obtained from specialized sunflower varieties. High oleic acid content (at least 75%) provides higher oxidative stability compared to ordinary sunflower oil. Has a pure taste characteristic of non-specific fat, without foreign taste or smell. Made of select natural raw materials.
Free of genetically modified sources (GMS).
Standard of Organization (STO) 44585852-001-2020 compliant.
Scope of application
- • Bread and bakery products (sushkis, straws, croutons).
- • Canned fish and preserves.
- • Flour-based confectionery (cupcakes, muffins, crackers, sugar and rich dough cookies,
- • Snacks.
- • Breakfast cereals.
- • Baby food and foods for the elderly.
Advantages of use in confectionery production
- • Shortens the process cycle (no need to melt hard fats).
- • Enhances “juiciness” of baked goods (cupcakes, sponge cakes, muffins).
- • Makes the surface glossy (drizzling of crackers, hard dough cookies, etc.).
- • Contributes to a better taste and aroma delivery, making it possible to reduce the dosage of flavor components.
- • Low saturated fatty acids content, no trans isomers of fatty acids, while providing the same level of oxidation stability
that is generally achieved with partial hydrogenation.
- • Increases shelf life of finished products.
High-oleic sunflower oil is recommended for frying donuts, Berliners, stuffed buns, belyashs, pastry straws, appetizers, for cooking french fries, nuggets, etc.
Advantages of HOO for frying
- • Highly resistant to smoke and foaming, darkening, polymerization processes;
- • Oxidation stability is 4 times higher than that of ordinary sunflower oil;
- • At least 75% oleic acid content, which is equivalent to the proportion of this acid in olive oil;
- • Preserves the natural properties of the fried product: juiciness, taste, texture;
- • Gives finished products a golden color when deep-fried;
- • Gives finished products great taste over the entire shelf life;
- • Enhances “juiciness” of baked goods (cupcakes, sponge cakes, muffins);
- • Has a long period of use.